St. James Cathedral
St. James Cathedral was completed in 1871 and is one of two structures to have survived the great Chicago fire. The project will be located within an adjacent mixed use building to be constructed in 2002. It consists of 45,000 sq. ft of office, conference, and support space for the Episcopal Diocese of Chicago and the Cathedral itself. In addition, the Cathedrals’ renowned Guild Room, above the Narthex, will receive a comprehensive rehabilitation so that it may be used by the congregation.